Thanks to Stephen North and the AT&T Graphviz team for creating and maintaining the Graphviz graph layout and drawing packages
Thanks to Manos Renieris for the original idea.
Thanks to the following people who have made contributions:
- Cyril Brulebois helped clean up the packaging for Debian and find bugs.
- Rene Hogendoorn developed the threads code to provide nonblocking, multiplatform IO.
- Ross Richardson suggested fixes and tested the attribute handling.
- Alexis Dinno debugged the setup and installation for OSX.
- Stefano Costa reported attribute bugs and contributed the code to run Graphviz “tred” and friends.
- Casey Deccio contributed unicode handling design and code.